We excel in corporate and employee incentive travel and help our clients to arrange meetings abroad, conferences and day to day business class travel. When dealing with us, you will receive a level of professionalism and attention to detail that you will find hard to get elsewhere.
Rewarding your staff with a corporate travel incentive could not be easier with Savile Row Travel as your partner. We take great pride in providing hands-on service to all our clients and we know the extra significance involved in handling your personnel. As such, the personal touch is ever present before, during and after your employees’ trips.
Incentive travel ideas:
- Dhoni Island, Maldives – hire the entire island with its own skippered private Dhoni and six villas
- Dubai – shopping + desert experience at the Al Maha Desert camp
- Star Clipper Cruises – cruise in the Mediterranean or Caribbean
- The Royal Rajasthan on wheels – tour India by luxury train
- Skiing in Japan – the best kept secret in the ski world
Conferences and meetings abroad
Organising a conference or meeting in the UK can be complicated enough and organising one overseas, particularly long haul, can be even more complex and time consuming. There’s a veritable minefield of information to process so leave it to someone you trust to handle your corporate travel needs: us.
We take the hassle out of deciding where to go. Just tell us your remit and budget and we will find the best corporate group travel solution for you in a wide range of superb hotels and resorts.
Such events require flexibility and an understanding of the corporate world and its demands and we understand how to deliver fluid solutions and cater for the business community and corporate holidays abroad.
Corporate travel meeting destination ideas:
- Bangkok – a sure choice for companies with a global workforce
- Rajasthani Palaces – choose from a variety of forts and palaces in the hills of Rajasthan
- Exotic beach destinations – for a more relaxed conference
- Classical European Cities – Prague, Brugges, Amsterdam or a city of your choice
Why is working with us so much more appealing?
- Diversity of product – especially for smaller conferences
- Personal knowledge of hotels / resorts
- Local company – easy to contact and hold to account
- Hands-on – from the top down we take a personal interest in every client
- Over 20 years experience in dealing with group bookings of all kinds from 10 to 2,000 pax
- Customer service beyond the norm with an abundance of pragmatism to match
- Flexibility – saving you money
In terms of service, here are some of the minimum benefits we offer:
- V.I.P assistance on arrival
- Porterage – Saving you the long arm effect
- Heli transfers / Private jets / seaplanes / speedboats – easing your onward journey
- Complimentary transfers to and from Heathrow for Henley-based company employees
- Tipping money – trouble finding a $1.00 note on arrival? Fear not, we’ll supply this!
- Jet Lag Massage – unwind immediately after a long flight
- Personalised leather travel wallets – embossed with the wording of your choice
Call us on 01491 575 987 today to discuss your company’s corporate group travel requirements.