Australia is a wonderfully vast and varied country, with awe-inspiring landscapes, stunning beaches, enormous natural wonders, waters full of incredible sealife, and beautiful cities with excellent food and shopping.
Call us to discuss our bespoke tours to this fantastic country.
- Iconic cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
- Dive or snorkel the Great Barrier Reef
- Swim with whale sharks and dolphins in Western Australia
- Learn all about Aborigine culture and visit iconic Uluru
- The rugged wildernesses of Tasmania and Kangaroo Island
- Vast Outback
Where to go and when
• With three climates from the ‘Top End’ to the south, the best time to travel really depends on where you are heading and what you plan to do
• Generally speaking, Australia’s winter is from June to September and summer lasts from November to March
• Peak season is June to August and around Christmas
• Travelling to the Northern Territory and parts of Western Australia is best in winter months, avoiding peak summer temperatures and heavy rains
Map and travel information
Flight times to Australia depend on the city you are flying to. Sydney can be reached in 21-22 hours with stops possible in Dubai or Asia.
NEW Direct flights from the UK to Perth will start in March 2018 with Qantas on a Dreamliner aircraft – call us on 01491 575 987 for details and prices.
Speak to our helpful team:
01491 575 987
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am – 4:30pm
1 Market Place Mews,
Henley-on-Thames, OXON RG9 2AH